If you take an interview as a conversation between the hiring company and yourself as a potential employee, you will be calm to ask some questions to your advantage. Below is a list of questions to ask during an interview that might potentially increase your chances of getting hired.
1. What are your company’s biggest strengths and challenges?
2. What learning and professional development opportunities do your employees have access to?
3. What are the most urgent initiatives that require attention?
4. Is this a new position, or will I replace an employee who is leaving?
5. Against what metrics or objectives will my performance be evaluated?
6. Which departments collaborate with this one most closely, and how?
7. Could you elaborate on the team and my superiors?
8. What is the induction process for new employees like?
9. How long does the average employee stay in this position?
10 Which categories of individuals are the most successful?