An interview is an opportunity you have to interact with your potential employer. You should utilize job interviews to learn more from employers beyond what was in the job description. Below is a list of interview questions to ask employer that would expose you to more information about the company in question.
1. How do you recognize employees for their hard work?
2. How transparent is the executive of your company with employees?
3. Which competitors’ products cause you the most concern?
4. What are your company’s current areas of concentration?
5. Where is your company on the enterprise life cycle?
6. Does your company have CSR initiatives and what would be my role towards CSR?
7. How long does your typical recruitment process take?
8. Is overtime anticipated or permitted?
9. If I were to be hired, what would be the optimal date for me to begin work?
10. What type of leadership do you encourage in your organization?