At the end of the interview, you can show the hiring manager of the hiring pannels about how interested you are in the job position by asking a couple of questions. Below is a list of questions to ask at the end of an interview.
1. Could you describe a typical day in this position for me?
2. Do you have any further people you would like me to meet?
3. How have previous workers achieved success in this role?
4. Who previously held this position and why did they leave it?
5. What traits and characteristics define a successful employee in this organization?
6. What do you consider to be the most difficult part of the job?
7. How do my qualifications and skills measure up against other candidates you’ve interviewed for this position?
8. I was wondering what sort of workforce I would be joining. Is it group-oriented or do people like to work on their own?
9. Where do we go from here, exactly?
10. Is there anything I’ve said that makes you think I wouldn’t do well in this job?